Entertainment
BREAKING: Nigerian rapper Oladips is dead
Nigerian rapper, Oladipupo Oladimeji, popularly known as Oladips is dead.
The news of his death was announced on his Instagram handle on Wednesday.
According to the post, he died last night (Tuesday) at 10:14 pm.
The Instagram post reads: “We are saddened to inform the general public that Oladipupo Olabode Oladimeji aka OLADIPS passed away yesterday Nov 14th Tuesday evening, at exactly 10:14 pm. We are still in shock as we speak!
“For over 2 years he has kept his battles within himself, his body is now with his family.
“The family asked that we respect their privacy in this trying time. May God give us all the fortitude to bear this great loss. (amen).”
His funeral services will be announced as soon as it is concluded, the statement added.
The news of his death comes barely three months after the death of Oladimeji Aloba popularly known as Mohbad.
Entertainment
US Actress Hayden Panettiere Dies At 36
Born in 1989, Panettiere became a child star and went on to have numerous roles in both film and TV.
Her credits include “Remember The Titans,” “Ice Princess,” “Scream 4” and “Scream VI.”
•Hayden Panettiere
Hayden Panettiere, an actress known for her roles in popular TV series “Heroes” and “Nashville,” has died aged 36.
Her father confirmed the actress’ death in a statement to ABC News.
“It is with profound sadness that we share the tragic passing of our beloved Hayden. She was an incredible light and a force of nature who brought immeasurable love and joy to all who knew her — and to the millions who watched her onscreen,” he said.
He asked that her family be given privacy while they “process this unimaginable loss.”
Details about her death were not immediately given, but news outlet TMZ said there was an “open investigation” into the cause.
Born in 1989, Panettiere became a child star and went on to have numerous roles in both film and TV. Her credits include “Remember The Titans,” “Ice Princess,” “Scream 4” and “Scream VI.”
Entertainment
Disney agrees deal to let TikTokers use its films and TV shows in videos
The scheme will be launched in the US before being rolled out to other countries.
Image: PIXAR/ BBC
Disney and TikTok have agreed a deal which will allow creators to use clips from Disney films, including its subsidiaries, in their videos.
It means clips from hit franchises like Star Wars, Toy Story and the Marvel Cinematic Universe will soon start popping up in videos – which will also be shared on Disney’s short-form video platform, Verts.
The scheme will be launched in the US before being rolled out to other countries.
Neither company shared financial details of the agreement, although it follows the collapse of a $1bn (£745m) deal between Disney and OpenAI which would have let people use its characters in AI-generated videos.
Source: BBC NEWS
Entertainment
Mexican influencer shot dead during livestream
It is not the first time a social media influencer has been killed in Mexico. Last year, 23-year-old Valeria Márquez was shot dead at a beauty salon while she was livestreaming on TikTok.
•Mexican influencer, César Gastélum
A Mexican influencer, César Gastélum, has been shot dead while livestreaming on TikTok.
Gastélum was filming with two friends outside a fast food restaurant in Tres Ríos, in the northern city of Culiacán, on Tuesday evening when two men on a motorbike drove up to him and one shot him at close range.
He had more than half a million followers on TikTok and mainly uploaded comedy videos.
It is not the first time a social media influencer has been killed in Mexico. Last year, 23-year-old Valeria Márquez was shot dead at a beauty salon while she was livestreaming on TikTok.
-
Business3 days agoCBN’s Sidi-Ali wins 2026 overall Spokesperson of the Year Award, courtesy of NSA
-
News1 day agoBREAKING: Tinubu Diverts EFCC Funds to NELFUND
-
Politics2 days ago2Baba’s wife Natasha emerges Edo Assembly Minority Leader
-
Business3 days agoNaira Exchange Rates Tuesday,18 August
-
International2 days agoTrump Annex Strait of Hormuz “New US Territory”
-
Sports3 days agoNFF Sacks Madugu over WAFCON crashed out
-
Politics2 days agoBayelsa Assembly Approves Removal Of Sagbama Council Chairman, Vice
-
Opinions20 hours agoBREAKING: Lagos Govt Declares Today, Thursday Work-Free to Mark 2026 Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Day
